Monday, April 13, 2009

you can never say never.

iMovie - Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.


Not a bad movie. I really like their accent. & I like how they sugar-coat boobies and nose and everything else. & the guys are eye candy ;P

Uuh, Georgia's father looks like James May from Top Gear to me but less messy. ahhaa! very hippie look.
Robbie & Tom.

I just remembered about my muddy Converse yesterday in the shoe cupboard afraid it'll grow mold or something from all the mud so I washed it. Then heavy rain poured and I totally forgotten about them again so it's wet-er than wet. tsk!

It sucks having nothing to do at home! argh. I really can't wait for May 18th! =( thank gosh I have class tomorrow. Boring class! Malaysian studies *shivers!*

I really really really wanna watch Brothers & Sisters now!(I likey Balthazar Getty ;P even when he was in Charmed) Damn expensive to buy them, damn lazy to download them! ish, who's going to Penang people?! Hate watching it on Astro. I don't know what season I'm watching, what episode I'm watching, am I even watching it in the correct arrangement, hate to have to catch something on tele cause I will for sure forget to watch it every week.

And I don't want to check what episode I'm watching online because then it'll ruin the rest of the episodes for me if I read their info thingy thingy.

argh, Jessie - come back so you can buy them for me like how you bought every other DVD boxes for me ;D

I'm very lifeless right now so I have nothing exciting to blog about which is sad. My blog is like living on a ventilator or something.
One of the goofy things I do when I'm chatting with sis on skype just to annoy her ;)


I just realized that
everyone who went for F1
with me wore white.