Sunday, April 26, 2009

all those sounds you make.

iSeries - Brothers & Sisters.


I'm so addicted to all the things 'they' do ♪ ;P

Justin Walker
I like him the most now ;)
he's just so funny.

Rebecca Harper
so pretty ;)

Robert McCallister
he's such a pretty boy, haha ;P

Jason McCallister
I can't believe he sign up to
kiss a guy..
looks alil like Chad Michael Murray.

Thank gosh when I decided to download Brothers & Sisters, my connection was super incredibly strangely fast! it took only 2 days for season 2 to finish and a day and a half for season 3!! It's crazy!

My connection went bonkersly(made that word up) fast on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So I download, download, downloaded! shocking! but it went back to normal today =( Fortunately, I was done downloading everything xD

Spend every waking hour watching it =) Having my first test next week but I don't care! haha, I don't even have the textbook, I don't even know if there is a textbook on it.. oh wells.

I'm super lazy to blog. Just know that I'm craving for english breakfast! I want to go to the hotel for breakfast! their pastries, jam, toast.... aiseh!

I wish that today
was 2 years ago..