Tuesday, March 31, 2009

calm yourself baby boy.

iMovie - George of the Jungle.

First day at college today =) haha, funny thing is, I don't have to go for the rest of the week since I don't have to take up BM subject! My first semester is only Moral and Malaysian Studies for 3 weeks! oh the fun. tsk

Walked in this huge hall with a lot of people. new faces. then someone shouted my name. Boy, am I glad someone did cause I knew I had someone who knows me and it was Angeline and Jason. ahah! Hung out with them for that day.

OMG, we sat at the hall the whole day from 9-4 and I had backache after that. my ass was numbed and I was so uncomfortable the entire time. Those chair was stiff/straight and hard as wood. haha!The campus is super huge, going around looking for one person is tiring!

I can't wait to get started! Unfortunately for the next 3 weeks, I'm going to have to stay in that oh-so-uncomfortable hall for my Moral and Malaysian studies (both which I sucked in high school. hate those subjects)

Gosh, now I know what college life is all about. I was so tired after that. I came home and fell on my bed, stat!

man. man. man. dude! I just found out that the mall sitting for F1 for students is only RM 100!! now I can't wait to get them before it runs out! How could I not know before thiss! So stupiddd! I need to get them right now! xD

The worst thing about finding out stuff dead in the middle of the night is that after that, you're too excited and can't go to bed. or too eager but can't call to find out more because it's freaking 3 AM in the morning!!