Thursday, January 31, 2008

kuzzikan ( cause I can )

Got back my comp. =) Not exactly MY comp but, it's good enough.

My Chinese New Year's holiday has officially started. xD Monday and Tuesday will be 'vegetarian' days for me. haha!

I will not have any homework standing in the way of my holidays so I'm going to do EVERYTHING tomorrow. Today, watch more Veronica Mars =P There's so much homework to be done. Really sucks.

I'm getting frustrated with Accounts. It's so much harder now.. I'm not liking it at all! Same goes to Chemistry.. It's getting tougher.. Pn.Low made this joke, but it wasn't a joke to her, but it was funny. Oh is under the sea. ( O is under the C ) She sang it out. Nevermind, it's the structure thingy.

Anyways, my bro is now backpacking through Europe. Currently at Budapest. It's so freaking unfair. I want to go backpacking too!

I have nothing to blog about! One Tree Hill season 5 is so freaking boring la. not nice..

Continuation of VM now! =D