Thursday, January 3, 2008

I was there when you weren't.

My last first day was very eventful I must say.. Woke up at 6 this morning, as I was just rubbing my eye, Crystal called and said "I come now ar" and I just woke up.. End up calling my mum to send me to Devi's to meet up with the gang..

Went in line and then, it was bloody hot! sheehs.. forward.

I was so sleepy, joined Hollie & Crystal as they check out new stocks =P. After recess, Julian offered his biscuits & note to self, never be so greedy!! Thank God I only ate one small piece. Turned out, there was a bloody dead lizard plus, it's black in the box! FCUK! blek.

Time flies, played pictionary, Juhaini came in and start talking while I fell asleep. Woke up, asked Viv what time it was, bell was gonna ring. Wah, so fast. Me likey =D

Oh before all that, got my interact shirt in my hand! Weehee. But Dels said it's the wrong size. It was S.. Vivian and Jing wears S. turned out, I can fit in it too. Incredible I tell you. I was amazed! ;D

OMG! Blair is pregnant !! Just watched the promo. eeek! And it's the season finale with only 13 episodes!?!?! stupid Writers Strike!

Anyhoo.. Came home and slept the whole evening. Weehee. Must adjust my timing now..

P/S: Happy 39th Birthday Michael Schumacher!