Monday, January 28, 2008

May the best man win.


...... and the winner of the 2008 Australian Open is.....

*drum roll*

NOVAK DJOKOVIC!

Finally, someone other than Roger Federer but of course, I wanted him to win. It's nice to see new faces playing in finals ones a while. =P

Djokovic defeated Tsonga with 4-6, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6!  It was an awesome match! Both so focus and dedicated and full of motivation! 


Anyways!


Previously told that I had 10 different homeworks to get to, didn't really had the chance to be looked nor written anything by me. =P

I was so lazy! Saturday, for the whole day, I was watching Veronica Mars! Finally got my hands on them! And it's great!! I love Logan! Sometimes, in shows, the bad guy turns out to be played by cute actors, but just sometimes, we won't like them because he/she is bad.. but this time, Logan is really.......... 

Diyana is right, I want to go find for a guy named Logan to be my boyfriend! =P 
Gilmore girl too had a guy named Logan mar. xP

Then on Sunday, continued watching, then watched tennis for half the day man! It was THAT long!

Finished watching Veronica Mars in 2 days! did nothing but stare at the tele