Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's a working process.

My comp spoiled again! I don't know what the hell happened to it. I seriously don't know what happened to it. It's something to do with some kind of file missing thus, it can't ... I also don't know how to explain but hopefully it can be repaired using the CD-ROM thingy. 

So, I was home alone from 8.30 am till 1.oo am yesterday and it looks like today won't change. I've been sitting home alone with literally noone with me. HAD my trusty comp until it died on me. Now, using my sis's Mac. hope it won't spoil or anything soon cose 'they' say that I'll spoil everything if I touch it for too long. And it's true.

I was watching American Idol and one part made me laugh like mad. Not because it's funny but because Jen acted that part out & when watching it, that remind me of her acting . You know, the part where that dude sang My Brother My Friend? LOLS. 

Trina is always not online when I have something to tell her. Hey girl, I've put the pieces together about ahem ahem's deal. I know you want to know.

It's so damn hard to type using Mac, and the edges are sharp and it's really not comfortable lying my wrist on it. 
I'm super bored =( and my picture can't upload! Fine, imagine the picture ; my sis with her Mac & my sis with her iPhone

I so want one too now! I'm so jealous ='(

Everyone is like having it.. From Vanessa Hudgens to Ashley Tisdale. From Alyssa Milano to Rose McGowan. From Brody Jenner to Spencer Pratt. From Jessica Chung to Jeanette Chung xD. I like typing in it. I likey

OOOOH, after not eating MickeyDee's for 6 months, today I bowed down and ate! Damn! I didn't want to eat one but I'm home alone with nothing to eat. I rather eat pizza but I wont be able to finish that damn thing myself. plus, no one in this family will eat left over foods from the night before. 

I will not eat MickeyDee's for a long long time again! 

HAVE YOU WATCH SUPER SIZE ME!!!!