Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Keep it classy, Miami.

You guys are probably wondering why aren't I posting any post this days. Well, I'm going to blog for the fun of it. =) I think blogging is somehow fun. I'm weird, I know but somehow, blogging takes stuff off my mind and blogging helps with the flow thinking when the fingers are doing all the typing. Ohkay, I'm rambling. I'll stop.

Well, on new year's eve, I did absolutely NOTHING. NADA. Was suppose to be out with Crystal and the gang but they changed places alot like nomads. They finally went back to The Curve, but I decided not to go.. Stupid, but I didn't feel like celebrating anything that day. It's just another screwed up daily days and I didn't want to celebrate the day with what happens to be going on with my life lately.

So, I drowned all my sorrows watching the re-runs of Gilmore Girls. Finally got all the complete seasons in my hand. I'm also beginning to talk like Rory when she's panicking. I'm getting used to talking fast even my sis got annoyed with it. It's hard to lose it once it's in my system. Watched the whole season in 2 days.

Hence, that's where I've been for the past few days, stucked onto the couch with my eyes glued to the tele. Wakes up at 10 am & off to bed at 2 am. Watch only Gilmore Girls during that period of time and nothing else.

I can't wait to get back to school. Just to get out of the house more often than normal and to see you guys! Haven't been seeing Zhee Yi ever since school ended and JiaWen and happening Trina and Rachel ( only that one time ) and everyone else! I'm so going to like my classmates even more this year!

This new year is looking up to me already with school re-opening on Thursday and being Jeanette-La on Saturday & Sunday. I can't wait for this week to flyby. Fresh page - Beginning of the End or End of the Beginning? - New chapter in life - New Daily Mental Images. Whatever you want to call it.

OMG - I can't stand it. My sister has been cleaning her room since 4 in the afternoon and it's not 2.30 in the morning and she's still running the vacuum constantly! It's driving me crazy! Plus, she threw 2 big plastic begs of crap one in the last hour! Hope she didn't find any baby rats somewhere.