Monday, January 7, 2008

I feel like a hero..

blog,blog,blog..

Went Shangri-La for the weekend - took Crystal too - invited Ely for dinner - perfect weekend to spend there - reason, because the Kuok family was there too - Robert Kuok's son's sonS - all damn leng chai - always miss the chance to see them - eateateat!

That was the summary =P

Ohkay, went over to Shangri-La at about 12.30 then headed for lunch at Zipangu.. Put Crystal up to the test to see how much she can eat but she failed that test.. =P After that, we went down to the lobby and just then, Kuok Khoon Ean and his son stepped down the car, wahh- the glow of light coming from his son.. *tada* Fcuking leng chai.. But I didn't pay much attention at first cause I was on the phone. Damnit.

Chilled in the cold winter wonderland suite till night. Showered then stupid hair dryer sucked in my hair!! Crystal got the pictures.. It was all tangled so terpaksa cut it off.. No worries, my head is not lonely. ;P

Ely came at night, then we headed for dinner at The Pub. Ordered damn alot. We literally only ate half of our meals.. After, played one round of pool. I didn't really played. so did Ely and Crystal. Slumber only. I was busy conteng-ing the white board.. =)

Suddenly, the lights went down, the up again, then down.. We kinda freak and went out the room like thunder. Truth behind, the worker thought there's noone in the room so he offed the lights. I think.

After that, went back up to the room.. showered again =) it's freaking niceee!

While walking Crystal off, we saw this guy, wah damn leng chai *tada* It was another one of the sons. But we didn't really 'kap' cause we didn't know at first, if not, for sure follow him to the lift. =P

After Crystal went, there's another car coming back, so I quickly called Ely to come down.. - Waited for at least 45 minutes but he didn't show up, so we decided to go back up to get my camera.. It took literally 5 minutes for us to go up and come back down... & in between, they came back and went up already.. DAMN.

Went back to the room - Ely's turn to take that amazing shower.. - I fell asleep - Ely sneaked back home - I felt used, like some one night stand-er. hahah!! sleep, wake up, gone. LOLS!


Next day - rotate everywhere to eat all the restaurants. And finally we finished everything. wahaha! More in between but lazy to talk about.

*I have got no pictures with me =( *