Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's O-V-E but not R

AGM for Persatuan was Boooooooooring. Ended up going to some other class instead.

Rachel is officially not my class buddy anymore. ;'(.. 3 years of being in the same class together. I remember the first time I met her, when we were all standing at the back of our form 2 class taking our seats. We ended up making a group with Crystal, Yen Jiun, Serene and Bernard. haha!

Oh wells, 4P she's your headache now =P
& Hollie, you can hear her even though she's 4 ft away from you, good luck sitting beside her. Honestly, it's just pure fun and sleepy-ness! A little advice, do not wake her up when she's sleeping. She'll get really MAAAD! & do not disagree with her, she'll whack you up real hard! =P


Pictures ::
We were just bored.

Crystal doing her XD face with Rach with her =D face. Me doing the goldfish face, Rachel gila-ing and Hollie - never fails to not smile.

Crystal - the Emo girl in the gang. I picture you WITH the sun..

Rachel - Trying to pull the XD face. This is why we love her.
Trina - See her eye? I'll tell you the story, just ask me =) They're trying to do the Bluetooth thingy..

Zhee Yi - Lame girl who thinks she's funny, newsflash- you're not! you're lame!

Trina's eyes - Rachel's emo position - Crystal's ass. =P


Ooooh, Trina's story - with her eyes. She took a dare and tattooed her eyes & then it swollen-ed because she hit her eyes on her bed on her way to cooking class! =D

---------*

School school... It's so boring! & now, we're not allowed to go to the library even if we're not taking that particular subject. Fcuk! I hate that. And I hate the person sitting beside beside me. F him! Idiot!