Monday, January 21, 2008

Lucky bamboo, bitch?

Australian Open :: Novak Djokovic beats Lleyton Hewitt to quarter finals with 7-5, 6-3, 6-3. I don't really like Djokovic because he doesn't have any sportsmenship at all. When he wins a point, happy la but when he lose a point, he screams and punches the air. Apa lar, kool abit lar.

And of course FedEx made it into quarter finals too defeating some dude with 6-4, 7-6, 6-3. He'll go up against James Blake whom I think can be beaten easily. For semi-finals, if Djokovic beats his guy, he'll go up against FedEx in semi-finals which will be a tough one! Hope FedEx will crush him!

ANYWAYS!

Pictures from Keenan's 7th birthday. That smart boy is growing up so fast =)
I love eating jelly cake! I want one too kay, sis. I wan't a big 17th as the design with lots of orange! xD love you.