Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My last first day.

Tomorrow will be my last first day of having to wake up extremely early for high school. I'm kinda liking it. New year's resolution - take more pictures of what's going to happen in school because, after leaving those four walls of class, we get a do-over, meet people who don't know you and start over. If anyone didn't like who they were in high school.

Anyways, spent the whole day in front of the tele again. 2 more cds to go to finish season 5 of Gilmore Girls. I'm going to need season 7. I just realise yesterday that I was missing season 3 and season 7! How stupid! Luckily, I've watch them and only season 7 to catch up on. Hopefully someone will be going to Penang.

cute - cute - cute guy in Gilmore Girls. Just when I thought Jared Padalecki was the cutest in the show, David Sutcliffe appeared. Then, Milo Ventimiglia and now Matt Czuchry. Alexis Bledel is one lucky girl. haha! Oh, and there was Chad Michael Murray in a couple of episodes! Oh man.

My room is a mess! All the boxes and suitcases and everything. Didn't move out. I was really going to but, things didn't work out and now I'm lazy to unpack everything. As days goes by, less shirts in my beg pack which is good. But I really can't find anything in the mess.

Gossip Girl's new episode is coming out! Finally, something to download! My Azureus was getting lonely =P

Uuh, and ONE TREE HILL!! Nathan's hair grew! He looks like bigfoot now! Yikes! He's suppose to look like a lost father and a letdown basketball player. And Lucas did not shave, taking the Keith's look.. Looks very damn old. & Brooke, look very New Yorker. I can't wait!!