Friday, January 18, 2008

I'll never let another teardrop fall.

Yesterday was pretty windy in the afternoon - I likey! =)

Yesterday with the wind blowing my hair while I stood there at my window staring into the baby blue sky filled with small little birdy flying here & there, I wondered if at that same time, is anybody else around the world looking up into the sky with me. Wondering if there's anything else up there behind those fluffy white cotton-candy clouds. - It was one hell of a 5 minutes staring blankly into the sky.

Woah, I didn't know that my school also have those 'high school dramas' going on. There's dramas going on with teachers and students too. & the student might be me. Well, the teacher I formally hate is now with truce with me. She's been pretty nice to me. I have no idea why but I still won't be putting my guards down towards her. LOLS!

Now, it's stupid coconut head. I have no idea what the hell is her problem. I have nothing to say man! I feel like standing up to her but, don't want to waste my time for her.

Why are some guys so dumb and small hearted and most importantly, why does guys have such big ego around them? Why can't they just admit that they lose or they're wrong and be the bigger person?

I have alot to catch up on!

P/S : when I talk like that about guys, that doesn't mean I like that guy. It's a public thought. Guys are so different from girl that sometime we'll think that hanging out with guys that like other guys are more fun than hanging out with regular normal guy.