Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Born to Win.

And Roger Federer is in the semi-finals, defeating James Blake along the way with 7-5, 7-6, 6-4.
Will be going up against Novak Djokovic to the finals.

I have no idea why was he wearing black today & he was awfully frustrated during the match. He shouted more tonight than he ever did in his whole career. That was a side of him I didn't know. But all in all, he still kept his coolness.

He was so funny during his after-match interview. He said, and I quote/unquote "I rather see Nadal playing on the television than to play against him

Rumour has it that he might lose him world title number 1 to Nadal if he loses this open or something like that. I don't really know the full story. 

ANYHOO.

I skipped chem tuition because of the match. Ohkay, that's a lie. I lost track of time because I was so into playing those games you can download from gamehouse. It's this salon where you have to cut/wash/blow-dry their hair in a period of time, or else they will walk away. It's a game lar. =P

Did you guy see yesterday's moon? It was so beautiful! It was fully round and looked like a light bulb! It was that bright. 

Bought the 4th book of Gossip Girl! but I'm currently re-reading The Confession of a Shopaholic.

Breaking News : Heath Ledger passed away this morning, or should I say last night..