Friday, January 25, 2008

Shhh. Genius at work.

Novak Djokovic.
World no. 3 player, Novak Djokovic, the one player who stomped Roger Federer (you got me right) to the Australian Open final! WHATTHEFCUK!

He deserved it. Beating FedEx with 3 straight sets 7-5, 6-3, 7-6.

20 year old player who has won against Federer before has done it again.

What the hell happened to you out there! Forehand sucked, played like crap! Didn't get any sleep the night before? This is your worst game ever! & dude, it's AUSTRALIAN OPEN! one major huge big bucks tournament! Aiseh!

Nothing to say!

P/S :: Imagine Novak Djokovic winning men's single and Ana Ivanovic winning women's single. They'll sure make Serbia proud.

Forward

Something is wrong with my phone. One minute I was text massaging, the next thing, my phone off-ed then on-en but all my music and camera pictures was gone.. MomentS later, it was back. Funny lar that weird phone.

I have in total, 10 different homeworks to be done by this weekend. Hectic form 5 live I tell you..