Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stay & Fight. I'll fight with you.

I'm experiencing the pain no men can ever experience. Unless they change their sex drive. This have never happened to me before! Not THIS pain. I'm gonna cry.

I missed school again yesterday. Well, I felt like shit the night before so I didn't want to spread it to Zhee and Rach too cose I always eat their food and all. I'm a good hearted person. =P.

Oh boy, I missed Chemistry tuition.. I mean I miss it not I didn't go for it. Remembered why I love Chemistry so much. You'll feel extra happy if you know the answer to every questions. =)

Came home and start downloading One Tree Hill epi 1&2 and Gossip Girl. Connection yesterday was fast. Maybe cause nothing has been downloading. Find for Newport Harbor season 2's torrent but there's no seeds. So, it's taking so long, plus, it stopped my Gilmore Girl's download speed which sucks.

One Tree Hill was nice. Jamie is so so so adorablee! Damn emo. =)

There's school tomorrow ;( . Can this week just be over already!