Friday, January 4, 2008

Tried my best to be a men & be strong.

Second day of school.... wasn't that bad after all.

Had troubles waking up. It's only the second day of school & I'm already lazy. =P Good thing is, I didn't eat anything with dead stuff in it. =P

Just realize that RACHEL was keeping secrets from me. always twelve twelve but there's sixteen behind that twelve! tsk tsk. haha!! @.@ - get it, get it? nvm..

After school, went for lunch at Matsuba.. Waited damn long! not worth the time.. Oh Oh Oh, before that, Crystal had a meltdown!! It was super funny.. Her actions like her pet puppy died or something. haha!

Coffee is such a heavy sleeper. He sleeps in every inch of my bed & if you shake him, he still won't wake up to move away. Terrible. He now sleeps on my pillow, how do I know? I turned my head facing his butt in the middle of the night to discover that he's sleeping on my pillow beside me!