Saturday, May 5, 2007

Youu give LOVE a bad name!

Interesting.. very interesting.. =)

Woke up at 4 am this morning cose my sis woke me up! so, couldn't go back to sleep, end up watching Las Vegas. thank to the Internet it's done! I <3>

So, went back to bed at around 6 something. woke up again at 9. lets count how long did I have my beauty sleep. At night, slept at around 12.. woke up at 4, went back to bed at then woke up again at 9. so, that makes it at about 7 hours of sleep. hmm, that's not bad.

Alright, another story.. Jessie's friend Jeya came by EARLY in the MORNING and I mean early. at 3... then, they went down to cook.. Zephyr kept barking that woke uncle Gordon up! HAHA he said he had almost killed a guy last night if Jessie didn't went down in time. HAHAthat's so funny! Cose Jeya is big and black, So uncle gordon thought it was a thief. =D.. we were all teasing him about it just now.. like what did he use if he wanted to kill that guy. His booster? HAHAHAHAHHAHA. it was funny at that time.

Since my Las Vegas was done downloading. I started watching it. From the time I woke up, at 9.. Promised myself I'll stop and study at 4. when it was 4... Screwed studying and watched till 7. went out for dinner, got home at 10.. continue watching! hahaha. it's addictive! No wonder my friends call me video addict.... =P love it..

So, I manage to study a little bit of Chemistry. all the experiments only... did I mention I can only study when it's loud? weirdoo.. HAHA..

Anyways....till next time.. Josh Duhamel is so hot! too bad he's with Fergie.. I must say, he can do better =P