Saturday, May 12, 2007

Can you see my eyes are shining RED!

That's not fair!! Singapore is having a Night Race next year as they are hosting Formula One there for 5 years! How cool is that to have to drive at night?! It's pretty cool if you ask me..

Yesterday night, felt so itchy at my back so scratch scratch scratch until it bubbled upp! went to the mirror and *shocked* my whole back was red and got lumps. I was like what-the-hell! told my mum and she said i kena something called 'fung sap'. it's something that I can't eat that made me itchy. I think it was that banana pie from McDs. must be.. hmmm?

Uuh, I spent my whole day yesterday doing Acc exercises.. yeahh! I need to practise more on Buku Tunai because it's tricky! =D

Man, I'm so excited.. Formula One is starting hours later! Hope Ferrari can do a great job! Kimi can be first! woooh.. Ferrari have been falling back during the practises because the circuit changed and it's more slippery, in fact, many driver spun out. *fingers cross*
How cool of a name is Circuit De Catalunya. It's ten times better than Sepang Circuit! blek..

Good Charlotte thingy is like the same time as Formula One Qualifying.. so, which one should I watch? hmmm.. it's a tough call.. damn it!