Thursday, May 31, 2007

So close yet so far

I gotta blog about this. ahah, take a look at this..

How ironic is that..Kimi parked his car at the same spot Schumi parked his last year. Rumours has it that Kimi can be diagnosed with 'Shumi Syndrome'. The former McLaren driver and Finn appears "paralysed" every time the retired multiple world champion and team 'advisor' Michael Schumacher strolls into the garage wearing a red uniform. Could that be true? We'll have to see in the up coming race in Canada..

This chicane is being a Ferrari Parking lot. LOLS xD

Time passes by so slowly this few days, I have nothing to do all day long. I'm sick and it sucks! I can't go out and I'm feeling drowsy all the time =( I just want to go out and go swimming !! I miss the beach so badly.. I have no series to watch, I have nothing to do, I have nothing at all !!

Yesterday, I was talking to my friend, and it was the most disgusting conversation ever !! eeek! It made me wanna puke !! yuck! sometimes I might think that lets name he/her Lulu is such a show off and sometimes I just gotta bad mouth about Lulu cose I can't stand Lulu's over dramatic scenes and all Lulu's spoil brad thinks Lulu's all pretty and attractive movements. URGH !

Didn't make it to Kimchie's party yesterday! =( I really wanted to be there as she's always been there when I invite her. I feel so bad and wanted to be there sooo badly !!