Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jealousy is such a mean thing

Yesterday was a fun day somehow. I went to school after almost a week not going.. It's boring. Got back most of my exam papers! URGH! I hate my Chemistry's result.. Such an ugly number!! So is my accounts results, so unsettling!!

Was watching TRL and Enrique Iglesias was one of the guests.. ;D He's so hot and sexy ;P plus his voice is damn manly+rugged+sexy+sounds like Mark Walbergs! He's new song is not that bad. haha The ping-pong song. that's so funny.

Was going through some old photo books and I was so touched. Almost forgotten all the events that happened. So cute! The only bummer of going to Pangkor is that I can't catch the Formula One race and I really want Kimi to win and stop all the rumours about him being a non-commitment driver!

I wanna go Disneyland!! It looks like so much fun in Discovery Travel & Living.. I'm jealous that I'm not in some other country other than Malaysia. Saya bukan Anak Malaysia. Bosan lar Malaysia tak ada apa nak main punya!

N'sync was popular then!