Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Kita Anak Malaysia!!

I was challenging myself to not on the comp for at least 3 days. but I guessed I lost to myself. =P

I like school, I like my friends, I like my class, I like my routine, I like my bed, I like my life.
Exams are over. a BIG huuuurayy!! Acc is over..

Tuitionn, Ely quited... she's a 'quiter!!'.... I don't like lejarr! urgh.. a big fat LOSER of LEJAR!
Read Hot Mag in school today and found out that Zac Efron is with Vanessa Hudgens!! She don't look pretty at all without her makeupp! she look like some sick person going to die.. ahhaah ohkay lar, not that serious but it is! yah knooow.

Just found out due to calculations that I'm going to miss Formula One cose I'll be all the way at Pangkor! Please God hope there's Star Sports there!! I beg of youu. HAHAHHAA.. Now we can talk about Pangkor all we want !! wahhhahaa.

alright, tadi itu Whey Jinn dan Ely mali rumah saya. kita ini pergi kacau emak paul yang tengah tunggu di luar ni. pas tuu kita pergi hai hai.. kelakar betul. pas itu kita main Taboo.. boring lar tak syok! so kita ni main UNO.. main sampai cakap dalam bahasa Malaysia. semua babi babi hutan kambing suma keluar. pas itu saya tercakap entah apa tetapi sangat ha-ha-ha..
LOLS.