Saturday, May 19, 2007

Grey's Anatomy -don't leave me hanging !!

BEST SERIES EVER!!
Man oh Man oh man!!! I gotta blog about Grey's Anatomy!! it's exploding in my head!!!

Start season 4 now!! youu can leave me hanging just like that!! What happens to Derek and Meredith!?!? What happens to Burke and Christina! What happens with Izzie and George!! What happens to Alex and Rebecca A.K.A Ava!!! What happens to Bailey!!! and and and what happens to George! he failed his intern test!!! noooo!!!.. I don't want Derek and Meredith to break upp! and Derek met a DAMN PRETTy girl in Joe's Bar.. and it turns out to be another new intern which also happens to be Meridith's half sister and that's how they met!! Derek met Meredith at Joe's Bar and DAMN IT !!! MANNNNN!!!!!!

Start Season 4!! and how can youu end it like that... Derek walking up to Meredith and he rejecting the spot for Chief Of Surgery!!! URGHHHHh!

And please tell me what the hell is Grey's Anatomy Spin-off cose all the cast will be changed!! fuckkk it.!!!

according to Wikipedia, Season 4 is dropping this fall !! end of 2007! I can't wait that long! goddamit !! I wanna know what happens to Derek and Meredith !!!


I'm crying !!!