Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's close but it's not here.

Way to start my dayy!

Helped my grandpapa to paint the walls outside the house. It looks much 'whiter'. yea that's the word. =)

Wanna thank Jun Cheng for informing me that there's tuition. And I thought he was kidding. That teacher is getting on my nerves! I can't stand him. If he didn't look so scary I'll for sure talk back! HAHAA.. but it's better being hate by less people =P

haha, the funniest thing happened. lols. it's like a commercial.. it was edy 6 and it's time for American Idol right, then all
of us plus my aunties and cousins and all, was ready to watch it when suddenly my grandfather switch to a different channel to watch his chinese show, then we were looking at each other wondering whats the heck, then we all got up and walk away at the same time. haha. it's so funny!. anways, we'll watch at 8. my grandpa had a long, tiring day.

I'm young and I'm hopeless..