Sunday, May 13, 2007

<3 is in the air tonight..

Felipe Massa came, saw and CONQUERED!!!

Formula One Spain GP Results :
  • 1st : Felipe Massa ( GREAT driving )
  • 2nd : Lewis Hamilton ( rookie-of-the-year & new-record-holder )
  • 3rd : Fernando Alonso ( good try but not good enough! )
  • 4th : Robert Kubica ( youu make me proud =D )
  • DNF : Kimi Raikkonen ( I'm so mad! )

Good job to Felipe.. but all eyes are on rookie Lewis Hamilton! Incr
edible Lewis took lead of Driver's Championship with 30 points!! that is UNBELIEVABLE for a rookie!! beat Alonso too! I'm so proud of himm! love him! HAHA.

Unfortunately Kimi had to retire due to engine failure. I was like, I heard Kimi's name. * look at tele* NOOoOooOoOoOoOooOoOoOoO
!! Kiiiiimmmmiiiii fuuuuck fuuuuccckk!! haha.

I need to do Acc to really score! I really want to score!