Friday, May 18, 2007

Being Jobless Is FUN!

I need a break.

so much had happened in this couple days. I didn't go school the whole week after exams =). no will power to keep me in school..

Pangkor is getting closer and closer and I'm getting more excited and excited. can imagine stuffs.

Oh how cool is this. I figured out how to put videos into my iPod! hahaha, had to ask my brother for help. Gotta download the converter thingy. It's damn freaking cool I tell yah!!
I've stolen Whey Jinn's iPod and she doesn't even know who took it and I'm putting all the crazy ideas that her sister or what she calls 'farting mustard' who took it. I get to do my evil laugh. * MUAHAHAHAHA *. hahaha, hey, I'm jobless and I'm just kidding. I didn't take it. I can't bare even if I wanted to. hahahhah =) sorry I've got nothing to write about. and my hand itchy to type.

My daily schedule isn't so packed edyy. quited 2 tuition.. I'm so FREEE!!
I need to clean my room Upp!