Friday, May 11, 2007

It's so hard to face, going back alone.

Lucky I didn't sit for AddMath exams.. Everyone was complaining that it's hard. EVEN the SMART ones.

Yesterday, Cryst came over and we started playing Tabo
o! haha. it gets our voice raising so loudly!.. Anyways, we played until I forgotten to watch American Idol.. So I went and check the site, thank God Blake is still in !!!.. hehee =) Forgotten to study too after Cryst went back, so studied until 12 midnight last night.

This morning, Jia Wen said it me...
"Jean, you got 33 ( pause ) for sejarah (full stop)"
Me " WHAT!?!?!? "
Jia Wen " over 40 larRr "
Me " you scared me larrRRr! "

HAHA.. she's so funny!! Then, Zhee was telling me about Pn.Yong scolding our class yesterdayy. Hmmmpm... I really don't like the prefect jaga-ing my class loR. how that dude can stand her? LOLS

Oh.. I'm being a little mean but Check This Out : blog that mu
st be read not because it's popular or anything. Just read it. http://xanga.com/toxicatedkisses

Accounts.. happy happy.. I don't know why.. Ohkay! I should re-check the paper when I was done cose I SWORE i saw BUKAN ASET in BOLD for number 8! DAMN IT. I'm seeing stars.

I can't wait.. Formula onee!! It's been so long and I'm dying. =) check this out. it's super duper luper kuper fuper cool !! =P

How cool is that?!? it's Hilton Hotel in Spain, so it's Alonso's pic cos it's his hometown. It's still super duper cool!


It's super duper cool! =) Ferrari's motorhome! it's 3 stories high.Some says it Kimi's motorhome. Look it it compared to the other motorhome. ( Renaults)


Take a closer look at it. Super duper cool eh!! It's so different/unique/big/expensive compared to regular motorhome or trailer! HAHA