Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's all hitting me at once!

All I can think of is F1 F1 F1 and how I'm going to miss it.. =(
I've been reading the news and seeing so many pictures.
hehe. what I like to do best xD

Michael is there! With Kimi. haha =) They actually don't get together well, Michael and Massa are like best buds tho'. Kimi is so cool that he don't always smile, when he does, it's golden =D

Uuh ouch, Lewis Hamilton crashed during his free practise!. darn, that's harsh. ain't that wonderful if it was Fernando Alonso that crashed then he don't have a car then he have to use the spare car then it's not fast enough then he retire! that will be FANTASTIC! ;D I'm so evil. Muhaha

Kimi's working so hard to find balance in his car. He's not use to the tyres and it's just not his style of driving. Hope he wins man =) fingers cross for youu!!

Hopefully Kimi will finish this race and win it like he did in 2005 and not DNL and walk back to his boar like he did in 2006 =)

It's all bumming me out !! I'm very very excited for going to Pangkor but
very very bummed out at the same time cose I know I won't be watching the race!! I feel like crying ! =(