Friday, May 18, 2007

plastic-face-bimbo!

I HATE my accounts teacher! not Francis!. He's the best. That stupid bitch-plastic-face-women!
I'm so not going to finish all her homework! and answer back!! I've planned it. when I get back my paper and if she asks me why didn't I aced it. I'm going to say this to her face. " because all your tuition students have privileges and apparently I'm not one of them ".. It's so obvious all her tuition student aced it. tell that to the head master and her ass is gone. the prove out there is so obvious!! and Jia Wen Tan Car Men I don't mean to hurt your feeling or anything by saying all this. I'm just really pist off. or this has nothing to do with youu. I'm just clearing the air.. cose I said her-tuition-students. that includes you and I'm excluding youu!. I hate her so much that words can't tell!