Monday, May 7, 2007

I see right through youu.

Watch the whole season of Las Vegas in 2 whole days.

New discovery
  • I can't can't not watch a series after it's done downloading. Even if it's 3 in the morning on a exam week.

Didn't get any connection at all yesterday. I also didn't leave my room at all last night. Was in here the whole time watching Las Vegas! Now I wanna download the second season but my comp got no space! sucks lar when I really need them! haha.

Maths was so freaking hard for a stupid girl who hates maths.. English was fun. Some noob teacher came in and we were switching the papers.. I think Zhee tore Paul's paper when she was grabbing it... then Rach was in an explosive moment where she was going to blow upp swaying teacher from taking her paper. =D

Got tuition.. I don't like tuition edy. HAHA. lazy bum bum bum.

Stupid Chelsea lost. ManUtd won the EPL cup thingy thingy.. lucky I'm not SO into football or I'll go crazy! hahaha... woooh woooohh. put put put..pin pin pin