Thursday, May 10, 2007

Last night, I had a dream about youu.

I had a dream last night. Many actually. =)
The one I remembered is that shocking yet -rush-of-adrena
line-news that Cryst told me. So, in my dream, my cousin brought me Las Vegas DVD that Cryst asked him to bring. That's so weird cose Cryst don't even know my cousin.haha.. then, I was holding the DVD wanting to watch but all the tele was booked.. somehow like a cinema. HAHA, then suddenly, the DVD was gone.. LOLs. then I went to another dream, but I don't remember what was it.

what a coincidence, on My MSN I wrote " your dream is to
be able to dream " and then I got to dream.. Haven't dream in a VERY loong time.. coollie =)

Get me those DVDs!!


Well, you're not going to win if you're hitting the ball with your Laureus Award; Best Sportsmen Of the Year trophy! ( 3 times babeh! )


Who in the world has stamps of their own?? ROGER FEDERER!!