Saturday, August 1, 2009

A long time ago, we used to be friend but I...

iSeries - OTH * I slept with someone from Fall Out Boy & all I got was this stupid song written about me.

This was my very last post before my connection went all bonkers! I couldn't publish it, heck I couldn't even finish writing it. so now I'm just gonna try to remember what I wanted to write the day I start this post.

I think it was last Friday..

so I've been watching One Tree Hill for the past two days. All my reference to everything was about OTH. It was kinda annoying. but I'm done watching it now so I'm moving on to Veronica Mars, again! HAHA

My favourite-est part of the whole season of OTH 3 is this part --

I love it. I ♥♥♥ Jake Jagielski! & Cooper Lee :D


Hanged out with Crystal & Rachel & their friends at desa last night! It's been too long since I've last visited Desa at night. tsk.. bad memories! HAHA. I really needa get some contacts or better glasses because it's very very hard for me to drive at night!

Mums went to get Baskin Robins!! yummy. it's so expensive! What kinda world is this la when ice cream cost that much! haha. No chocolate chip cookie dough for me though. See, everyone likes that more than any other flavour! yums

It looks so gross here. hahaha!

I can stay in this computer lab forever as long as there's internet connection here! I'm missing it already ;(

It's like my baby is taken away from me! seriously!! haha :P

"You know a Pete from FREAK OUT BOYS?

About as tall as a fire hydrant?" - Larry Sawyer