Thursday, August 27, 2009

words are just words till you mean what you say.

iMovie - Bring It On.

Having a cheerleading movie marathon here with my sis ;)

Arrived safe and sound at Perth Tuesday morning ;) didn't get to sleep well on the plane eventho I had the whole row to myself. Every time when I did fall asleep, the stewardess makes an announcement. There's so many damn announcement thay they made, it's so annoying, and it's always so loud and high pitched. 

Anyways, got down the plane and went through custom and baggage claim fine, all the marshall were nice and friendly and mat salleh and cute :P:P hahaha! 

I had the warmest welcome ever! It's hard for me to ever forget my first time coming to Perth now because of that welcome. I was the first 'lil girl' to go through immigration and I was the first 'travelling alone' person so I had the pleasant I'm-gonna-search-everything-in-your-bag treatment! 

YEAP! I'm THAT unlucky! But I didn't mind, that guy was friendly and nice. He took out EVERYTHING from all my bags nicely and I had to put them back -.-  Why would he think that I was carrying any drugs or anything la, look at my innocent face :P:P haha! 

oh wells, it's been great so far. I'm liking the weather. It's cold but nothing I can't handle ;) The first morning after was the worst one so far. I was wearing a normal T and shorts and I woke up frozen. It was hard to move when you're THAT frozen. 

Went out and all the prices are so cheap! It's not cheap for us Malaysians but the prices are low. For example, 1 bottle of coke here is only $1 or like a piece of branded top is like $10. The numbers are damn low, feels damn nice looking at them. But of course when you convert it back, it'll be a different case. 

Mingled with my sis's housemates during dinner time. Most of them seems nice. I like the German guy cause he is that funny! and I can't really understand his accent ;S very hard laa. And they are clean gila betul! 

Gonna be going down to the beach this afternoon or some lovely Fish&Chips :)