Sunday, August 9, 2009

nothing brings me down, when you're around.

iSeries - Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

I think that Rob looks very dashing ;) && Kylie and Kendall is so damn pretty.

Coffee and I have been slumming it this past few days being like pigs in hibernation :P I really have nothing to do at home without internet connection yo!

but thank Gosh E! is showing all the reality marathon, at least I have something to watch to pass my time everyday!

I had so many things to google when I was at home and now I'm at a place with very very fast connection, I forget what I wanted to google. Next time I'll remind myself to write it down.

I went to KLCC yesterday for the first time since years! I think I was still in primary school when I last went there! Mums wanted to buy a very expensive hand bag for some reason, so she got a RM 3oo ++ bag! talk about spending money spontaneously.

I think I saw Dax Shepard there, or someone who looks awfully a lot like him. haha!

Uuh, I've officially eaten at every Little Penang Cafe there is in KL :) haha! Somehow the one at Curve taste better :P

Back to my mums. I think she's going through a mid-life crisis or something! she's been spending money like it's toilet paper! Now she wants to get an iPod Touch because she likes changing the page and playing games on it. tsk. Mums, might as well get me a MacBook!

I cant wait to get back my connection man! When in hell am I gonna get it back la!! It's already been a week! I think this is the longest anyone went without having connection in their house! I'm dying here!

Called the TM guys again, this time it wasn't as pleasant as the other two times I called. That guy should really get fired. Talking to him makes me wanna go all the way there - wherever there is to slap his bloody head off his bloody neck!

Guess people really do not appreciate stuff that they have! I'm so going to appreciate the good connection I'm going to have yo :D

Anyways, nuff with my ramblings! some pictures from Vivian's 18th birthday lunch.


Pictures from Kok Siang's very famous camera that everyone wants to be on :P

priceless! :D




I kinda wanna stay here for
as long as I can because there's connection baby!