Sunday, August 23, 2009

there's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 youu.

iMovie - Bring It On All Or Nothing.

Got woken up at around 7 something this morning to go my cousin's house to get me my luggage. The last time I woke up at 7 was the last time I went to school. Well, the second to last time. The last time I was there to get my SPM results.

I was damn sleepy and damn blur. While at the traffic light, this blue ohsonice Ferrari pulled up beside us. And he had that ohsonice engine sound. The lights turned green, my mum straight away tekan minyak! damn funny, she was challenging that Ferrari and my mum had the head start. She was so cocky too! haha hilarious.

She said, that car got sound only but must warm up one, cheh. hahaha! oh mummies!

The view from my cousin's balcony is to die for! Seriously, that's the only thing to live for. The sun was rising from the clouds, and there's duck swimming in the pond below and there's all the clouds surrounding the mountains. & the fresh morning breeze. If I stayed there, I would wake up early everyday to watch the sunrise.

Came home and crawled into my ohso comfortable bed and sleep ;)

I'm now currently packing everything. Bring more of my sister's stuff than my stuffs man :P haha!

Thinking if I should bring a book along to read on the plane or not. I know I should be sleeping on the plane cause I'll touch down in the morning but I don't know if I'll be able to sleep, and if I can't, I won't have anything to do without a book.... should I or shouldn't I?

can you guess which book I'll bring if I do decide to bring one :P