Saturday, August 22, 2009

one little action, the chain reaction will never stop.

Hamilton leads McLaren 1-2
* picture here soon*

Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Lewis Hamilton (getting your old ways back)
  • 2nd - Heikki Kovalainen (ooh, so close! yet so far)
  • 3rd - Rubens Barrichello (not bad, not bad at all )
  • 4th - Sebastian Vettel (go Vettel!! stupid engine right!)
  • 5th - Jenson Button ( getting closer now)
  • 6th - Kimi Raikkonen (let's go Kimi, don't wanna let me down!)
The McLarens are back! I can't believe it. It should have been a Ferrari 1-2 before a McLaren 1-2 ! And I hate them for threatening Heikki. Wth la, is there no peace is Formula One no more?!

Every teams are threatening their driver to do better or they'll get replaced! Don't you guys honour the black and white official contracts anymore?! Makes me so frustrated.

Stupid Flavio kicked Nelson Piquet out and replaced him with a rookie - Romain Grosjean. Don't know how to pronounce his name but there's my name in it :D tho it's probably pronounced john. I'm johnette in French :P haha.

He actually did a amazing job on his debut! Starting 14th is not bad! I mean it beats Luca who I'm a little disappointed in. He's a Ferrari test driver, he should be more experience than new comers Romain and Jaime yet he's starting last tomorrow. Romain did an amazing job today, he really did.

Luca on the other hand had 4 fines in one day for speeding in the pit lane. haha! That's going to burn a deep hole in his pocket.

I wonder how would Schumy had done if he did manage to make his comeback.

Poor Sebastian will be starting 14th tomorrow after been given a penalty for changing his engine. Wrong weekend to have that problem since it's a hard circuit to overtake. What to do, ask yourself WWRBD ;) I think he should go light on the first stint then go long on the second. Well, I don't know, I'm not a strategist!

WWRBD? - what would Ross Brawn do. hahaa! Inspired by Mike Cannon of Las Vegas :P

I laughed so hard when the commentators said that Kimi had a heavier right foot. haha! get it? lols, no? too bad.
Which one is he? he's the outstanding one ;)

ohmygosh, I can't believe he went running before Qualy!
impressive.