Tuesday, August 4, 2009

comparing myself to everyone else around me

iMovie - Supercross: The Movie.

Vivian's birthday!


HAPPPIIEE 18TH BIIIRTHDAY VIVIAN KHOO! :D

A very very good excuse to go out and meet up with you guys! It's been almost 6 months since I last saw you guys wei ! tsk. who's birthday is coming up next? ROTFLMAO I'm talking like a cina-piek.

stop stop stop it now ;) ohtay!

Been waking up at 8 AM everyday since X-Games 15 started. I didn't get to see Ryan Sheckler in action though. I might have missed that. I have a new found interest in those events I watched like skateboard vert and BMX vert and BMX big air and everything else I've watched.

I also fell in love with Travis Pastrana!! OMG! hahahah, he reminds me of a real life Brian O'Conner (Fast & Furious) too bad I don't like watching Motorcross or Moto X

Got ready while waiting for Zhee Yi to come. Luckily she came safe and sound! haha.

Fast forward - @ Vivian's lunch party.

I had a blast, really. Getting to see everyone was just amazing. I didn't realise how much I miss my high school friends! I loved every moment of that day ;)

Well, as least I loved every moment of it until I got back home and discover that my internet connection is still bonkers! Called up TM, they really are friendly. The first time I called, he was nice and patient enough to walk me through everything.

Unfortunately the first time didn't work so I had to call again, this time it was a different guy. I couldn't understand him as he was speaking wayy to fast. Still no luck after that! The technician (correct spelling eh?) has gotta come STASAP!!!

I'm missing my connection at home ;( I have nothing to do at home without internet. Oh gosh, I spent every waking hour in front of my comp! LOLS, even mums couldn't stand it without internet.

That night, me and mums went to CoffeeBean just to use their connection but it was down also. waste money ordering drinks. haha! Coffee Bean isn't cheap!

Today I came to campus super early thinking that I could squeeze some time coming online before my class but when I came it was before 9 AM and it wasn't open! grr. So much for coming earlier.

I think I'm gonna go home now. It's very boring already. I've done everything I wanted to do. & my ass hurts :P




pictures later kay ;) when I get back my connection
pray I get back my connection man! I can't stand another day without it ;(