Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm writting you a symphony of sound.

iSeries - One Tree Hill season 3.

ouch, now it is just rubbing it in my nose every time! I gotta go get it now :P

S3 Ep2 - From the edge of the deep green sea.

S3 Ep3 - First day on a brand new planet.

What do you know, apparently all my classes are over before it's suppose to be. How lazy are my lecturers! yeaps. Don't have to be in class anymore until my exams! yippie :) haha! I really wanna pass and/or ace all my papers!

That said, I wanna be a dork 8) lols.

Been watching OTH the whole day now while doing little stuffs like rearranging all the books and hanging up my clothes and wiping all the dust from my shelves.. little chores.

I'm planning to wrap all of the books one very fine day ;)

I have a feeling that One tree hill will end after season 7. It just won't be the same without Lucas and Peyton anymore anyways. Why must all the main cast leave the show! tsk

I drank millions of gallons of water yesterday since it was super duper truper hot. Unfortunately, what goes in must come out :P didn't get a good night sleep cause I had to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes!! ahaha, smart move Jeanette.

Ooh, I also did a little experiment - well, sort of a jobless thing I should say. I put a glass full of ice outside yesterday to see how fast can the ice melts and guess what, it was like watching magic happen!

Have you ever seen ice melt so fast?! be jobless and do what I did :P haha! & drink lots of water but not too much or else you'll wet your bed ;)

Bro came back on Monday for a couple of hours before flying back to Moscow, so we went to the bank to settle my bank account. I had a savings account but it was under my brothers name so I couldn't do anything without his authorization. Since he was back, took the opportunity to close that account and open a new one with my name. gots me new cards while at it ;)

currently I have tui tui tui tui tui tui dollar. haha!! not funny huh? :P

idk why but every time when I type "favourite", spell check always change it to "favorite". it's so annoying! which one is the correct spelling anyways? :P

updates @ Formula One

looks like Michael Schumacher is coming out from his retirement to race in F1 again!! yay. For the very first time Schumy and Kimi will be racing together! And there I though that's never gonna happen! :) I can't wait to see that!

You hear me Jessica Chung!? one of your favourite driver gets injured and your other favourite driver steps in! And in a way, it's lucky it happened just when they have their 3 week long break before the next race!



"Are you ready for Fall Down Boys" - Karen Roe
LTIC! (fall out boys)