Monday, August 24, 2009

Barrichello's maiden win for Brawn.

Barrichello steals victory from Hamilton.


Formula One European GP Results :
  • 1st - Rubens Barrichello (nice work)
  • 2nd - Lewis Hamilton (You did your very best )
  • 3rd - Kimi Raikkonen ( told you! I believed in you)
  • 4th - Heikki Kovalainen (not bad, a lil slow tho' )
  • 5th - Nico Rosberg (your time is coming!)
What a race! seriously, who's the man? ROSS BRAWN's the man! hell yeah ;) It was planned perfectly! Nice strategy.

It was a very touching victory for me for Rubens. It was so sweet of him to dedicate that entire race to Massa, very thoughtful of him to write that onto his helmet too. extra nice guy points.

Now see, that's what Ferrari will get if they had a nice, clean, perfect pit stop! You can actually overtake someone for it! That's the way to do it! Kimi did so well! Taking a place for Heikki after his pit stop! good timing.

Luca was actually doing a very good job despite all his mistakes and all the spinning.. haha. His race start was actually very good, he managed to overtake at least 4 cars, which is actually very good but he spun. oh wells.

Poor oh poor Sebastian Vettel ;( I feel so sorry for him! 2 engine failures in 1 weekend is unacceptable! Now he has only 1 engine in his pocket left for the entire season. Oh, and he didn't get that grid penalty, but still his race was ruined by his first pit stop. They had a problem with the fuel rig and no fuel went in so he had to pit again which ruined his entire race. Fortunately for him, he's teammate Mark didn't score any points too. so there's still chance ;D

You know what, I think I'm gonna stop with all the race review already. I'm me which means I'm super lazy to blog already. haha, I've lost that thrilled of blogging about the race. Maybe I'll blog about it once awhile but I think I'm gonna stop for now. I'm just too damn lazy :P sorry guys!



Off to Belgium where the
King Of Spa will rise! :D