Monday, August 17, 2009

you lift my feet off the groud, spin me around.

iMovie - X-Men Origins :Wolverine

I AM SO STUPIDDDDD!! STUPID BETUL LAAA!! Mother F!

#$%(&@$!&*(%$*#@&#%&#%&(%$!**$@^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICK FIVE JEANETTE NOT DO FUCKING ALLL! ARGH!

I'm so super frustrated! How can I be so damn stupid! They should really teach us to READ THE DAMN INSTRUCTIONS!

I'm so fucking pissed at myself right now! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! ARGH.

I'm going to bang myself in the head if I get a B for my Accounts! Plus, those questions was our revision question, that makes it worst for me! To already know the question but to do it all?!? MOTHER EFF! FFFFF!

this really sucks!

*deep breaths, bad breath out, good stupid breath in.

Watched Wolverine during the weekend. gosh, at first I was like WTF, it's so not what X-Men started with but after awhile - OOh it makes all the sense now ;) I think it's pretty cool that they made a movie of Logan before X-Men and they really connected this movie to the X-Men movie.

I'm so STUPIDDDD!

I think I'm getting econs now, studied like mad, but knowing me and my stupidity, I'll screw up that paper too and I'll complain about it tomorrow in my next post! ISH! eating fire.

My mum has been nagging "Why are you not studying, exams coming la, study la"

I hate it, and I said "You're always not at home, how you know I didn't study"

Mums said "You now watching TV werd"

I said "You're so jobless, since when you cared about my grades, since when I bring home bad grades for you to see"

Mums said " all mummies nag their child to study, I'm a mum so I'm nagging"

I said " so you don't care what I get la?"

Mums said "no"

-.- ! I CARE! I'm SO STUPID! Seriously!

I hope econs will be the same as accounts, use back the revision paper!