Saturday, August 22, 2009

what time is it? PARTY time!

iSeries - JONAS.

Gosh, their home is so amazing! Watched their whole season on YouTube in a day. The first few episodes wasn't that funny but it's getting better by the episodes. After watching that, I think my NickJ's fever is back! Kevin is so damn funny! He's good in playing the dumb blonde guy :P

Downloaded I Love You Beth Cooper and got conned ;( Stupid jobless peoples. tsk

Trying to blog as much as possible before I leave. I'll probably get to use the internet there as much also but I don't want to waste my sister's internet limitation so I'll probably blog more about my trip after my trip ;D

Gosh, I'm not even gone yet but I'm already planning on when to blog. haha I'm so excited, I can't wait ;) Things like this happens to me once every blue moon. Trips are always discussed but when it comes to a real decision whether I can go, it's always a no-go..

I was wondering, why do everyone like Robert Patterson? Is it because of his 'good looks' or the fact that he plays Edward Cullen? Because if I were to get crazy over someone from that cast, it will be Kellan Lutz! ;)
Emmett suits him more than George in 90210 ;P

Actors! They are just acting, that's why I like singers/reality stars/athletes more because they are real! I think some people like actors from the character they play. actingg! ;) They can really fool you with their skills.

I got fooled by Michael Rady who plays Lena's boyfriend in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. In real life he do not have that accent! Gosh, I was shocked when I saw him in Grey's without his accent. Then I googled him, - american actor -.-

Went to HSC and saw that massive small book sale ;D I'm a sucker for books, they are my weak spot. If I get the money to splurge on something, it will have to be books! idk why also but I just love them ;) Entered Times and asked for the book I was looking for but the new guy who don't know anything said there's no stock yet.

So I walked around and saw IT on the Best Seller's shelf! no stock my buttocks! Without thinking, I choose the best one and bought it :D Guess what book? I'll tell you guys soon enough!

happy guessing ;)

WAHAHA xD! I'm not gonna bring it to Perth though. I'm afraid it'll get lost. Now I can't wait to come home to read it. haha! So much to do ;D



I'm gonna go find something
to watch now ;)
JONAS here I come!