Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm gone but I'll be back! :)

Hey guys,

idk why but my connection at home is down. My page can't load for some reason! I've been going crazy for this past few days!

I'm currently at campus's computer lab blogging. haha! I've come to my desperate mode already ;(

It really sucks that for no reason my connection is down. I really cannot tahan without any internet connection! I've been pulling my hair, scratching my nails against the blackboard :P haha!

I can't sleep at night because there's so many words running through my mind. Blogging is the only way to get rid of all those words. so last night I was thinking of stuff to blog but I kinda forgotten all about the stuffs :P Anyhoo.

Here to tell you guys that it'll be days till my next post.


I NEED MY CONNECTION BACKK!!!!!!!!!