Thursday, August 20, 2009

if you're 5 or 82, this is something you can do.

iMovie - The Cinderella Story

You know the guy playing Chad's father in that movie is the guy who plays Peyton's father too?! noticed that? haha, it's actually kinda freaky.

I'm free for 2 months people! 2 months ;)

oops, I mean weeks, 2 weeks :P my bad.

I really wanna go watch GI-Joe no matter how sucky other people thinks it is! Channing Tatum is worth going to see!

Just finished my exams ;) super happy. I used to like to say "it's over, move on" after every paper I sat last time but now when anyone says that to me, I get annoyed. It's over but the results are yet to come! Maybe now I'm more concern about my grades... I'm a dork ;P

I get to go PERTH !! yay. Hopefully I won't end up in some other country other than Aussie. with my stupidity, who knowss.. haha.

I just asked mums randomly just for fun if I could go during my holidays and I was seriously surprise when she was more into it that I was. So I spent 2 days booking my air flight and purchasing my VISA.

Now downloading yet another Bring It On movie . How many of those they wanna make la? Latest one, Bring It On : Fight to the Finish. I think Fired Up is still the funniest cheerleading movie I've watched.

Aiseh, CSI :NY marathon every morning no more edy :( What am I gonna wake up watching?!



I know this is a sucky post,
a better one soon. I'm just lazy
after all the studying I did :P