Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm trying to erase you from my mind.

iMovie - 8 Below.

My mum is super hardworking this year to decorate our house. & I like it =)

My fav place in the house ATM.

Especially the garden. It's full with different types of flower. & I've realized that I know very little flowers and their names!

Needa go to a flower store more often!

Had some time to kill before the reunion dinner so I took pictures of those flowers & many more xD
Cherry Blossoms!

Sunflowers?

Chrysanthemums?

Lily ! xD

My fav shot =)

OMG. my reunion dinner was pathetic! Not like those big big dinner party with everyone. It was small and very early! HAHA. But it's enjoyable and it's what we do all the time.

I just can't wait to wake up tomorrow! Every year if we didn't go back to Taiping, I'll wake up to my mum's CNY songs on the CD player then we'll eat 'cai' then help her to pack those ang pauS. It never change every year.

But this year is going to be a bit sad without my relative around to gamble. We'll see what happens! Not expecting too much makes me less disappointed.

I can't wait to see you guys!
That's the only thing I'm most looking forward for! =D

P/S : I'm addicted to Jesse McCartney this week. OhsoCharming xD