Friday, January 16, 2009

memories suppose to fade.

iMovie - Bridge to Terabithia.

Another movie that I'm loving! Josh Hutcherson is so cute! & another movie that makes me sob very hard. I hate it when the person I like in the movie dies.

Anyways.

Today's a very productive day and my happiest day of the week! =)

I've been learning to drive 2-3 days out of the week and today my instructor guy told me that I was the best out of all the beginners and can pass as a P license driver if he didn't know that I was still learning! I don't know if he says that to all of his students but I'll take it! xD

Driving is super cool! Especially when you're going super fast! I likey cornering, so fun =)

Anyways, after that came back kaki sakit. HAHA. Went out for lunch with the family to some place super nice. the complex is open air and it's super cooling. I have no idea mana. The Duck King there. something Palms or Palms something.

Ooh last night I dreamt about going to school but it wasn't exactly school. It was like prison with guards and fence with the poke-y coil at the top!! The irony!

Argh, having sore throat and cough! I hate it the most. damn pain and can't eat chili but who cares! I still do ;P & it's getting worse.