Wednesday, January 14, 2009

every night in my dreams, I see youu..

iMovie - Titanic.

Yes, I watched Titanic again today. This time I caught it earlier than the last time but not early enough to watch the starting. Planning to buy the DVD and force my sister to watch!

My sister teased me again for the second time for crying. I can't help it! It's just so sad. She has to watch it! It's not a lame movie!

One thing I notice about the olden days people is that they really do separate the rich and the poor! That's just wrong! Not everyone is born with a gold key in their mouth! Money is everything then!

&& their loyalty. Like that Mr. Andrews dude who built the ship. & the Captain dude who locked himself in the room with the steering wheel thingy. & others are just useless!

Anyways. I think Leonardo DiCaprio is just too charming in that movie! =) I've got a crush now! HAHA.

Now I know where Rory got the phrase "you just, I jump Jack"

I kinda think that that kinda love do not exist anymore. The I'll-do-anything-to-save-your-life-even-if-I-have-to-sacrifice-my-life-for-you type of love. Men are such jerks this days!

Anyways. Reality to Jeanette :P

I lost my keychain lion today! I was walking then I realized my keys were a little lighter so when I looked at it, my Lion went missing. The keychain came out of the key chain!

I miss it now. You'll always miss something when it's gone but when it's here, you won't appreciate it as much.

Spent the day wrapping my books. Well, my sister's books since I've wrapped all of mine. I've done pretty good job! Needa good book wrapper? come to me. HAHA :D

Bromance today! I can't believe Luke was in the bottom 3! He was at the bottom 3 because - get this, he was winning every challenge! WTH! Brody didn't like winners too much that's why he's spending his time with his loser bros Frankie and Sleazy T... =.=! I wanna know who won!! I really hope it's Luke! or maybe Alex! I like them both. Fingers crossed for Luke.

American Idol tomorrow! Or should I say today! I'm not very good in following the schedule. I'll always forget to tune in!

P/S : bye bye Prison Break.