Sunday, January 4, 2009

promise I'll be kind.

iMovie - Twilight.

Today was really very weird for me. I kept getting a weird something-is-not-right vibe.

For the past 13 years of my life, at this very moment of each new year, I would be getting ready for school. packing my bag, writing my name on exercise books, buying new pens and pencils, picking out a way to tie my hair, etc.

& tomorrow everything changes. It's an end of an era. I won't be stepping into school with my uniform. I feel kinda weird. Maybe because I'm stopping everything I've been doing for the past many moons of my life.

Anyways. It just feels a little weird for me. I bet the newly form 1's will be excited! I know I was! The one person I remember the most in form 1 is Kei. Huge impact =P

Mummie's birthday today but she's not in the whole day. How great. Her birthday and she can't wait to celebrate it with us! Our loving mother. tsk!

Happy '25th' Birthday Mama. (damn lazy to upload pic.)
(next time le ;p)


Off to watch Paris Hilton's My New BFF! I love Brittany Flickinger!