Saturday, January 10, 2009

party till the sun is rising.

iMovie - Just Like Heaven.

Just met up with the guys for dinner. I really miss you guys! Haven't seen you all in a week! It's torture.

I just remembered that our Penang trip was abandoned. we MUST go for more bonding time =P

anyways. Everyday you guys go college until 4, I sleep until then! HAHA. I'm very unproductive lately but it'll all change soon. very soon. I'm a man with a plan. - girl with a plan. (man with a plan sounds nicer and it rhymes)

Been taking Zephyr for walks to fill up my time && I didn't know that there's so many guai louS living in this area! So leng chai! xD

Drove for 4 hours out of my 16 hours! At first I drive damn zigzag-ish but then it's cool after! I got overtaken by so many cars, it was so embarrassing =( But after that I got a little cocky and drove about 60 KMPH. It's still damn slow but it's the fastest the car can go in 4th gear! I can't wait to drive!

Big progress of the day- I went uphill and did that clutch and gas thingy and I didn't once roll backwards! *bangga*

Random**
No kidding when they said pineapple fried rice.