Saturday, January 3, 2009

everything you do matters.

iMovie - George of The Jungle.

Here's more pictures from new year's eve. There's damn a lot more pictures to choose from but I'm just too lazy to edit them.

Everyone mata kecil except Hollie.

FYI - most of the pictures from the BBQ,
rach is always holding a chicken!HAHA!

Still convincing Rachel's mum.

Trina was trying her hardest while
me & rachel camwhore. =)

We weren't really on the phone.
Rachel was saying NO!


@ The Curve.

damn cute! Rach & Hollie took up most of the pictures.

wamp!
Viv's mouth can open bigger than you think :P

The eye is damn scary!

I likey the back lighting.

This is probably the best moment of the night.

In the car, stuck waiting for Zhee's brother who didn't eventually came to pick her up. & the video was super funny but I can't post it up! I really want too but I cant!

@ Rachels.
My buddy who's going to teman me for the long holl while you guys are off to college.

Room raider!

MickeyDee's time.

Hung out at Rachel's until the afternoon. Talked about all the stuff her maid does and what other maid does. It's crazy! & yuck-er-ning. Then we watched House M.D. Hollie is hooked! It's a must watch series laa! It's damn good!

@ my house.
Hollie just finish doing business
&& it stunk so he fan the toilet. HAHA.


This is so funny! xD

More pictures after getting them from Gar Jun =)

If only days when we celebrate lasts for 24 hours!