Saturday, January 24, 2009

no more hiding who I wanna be.

iMovie - Evan Almighty.

Started on a new series. At first I wasn't interested in it since it was on Star World and I usually do not pay attention to what's on there. And I didn't, my sister did.

She couldn't find the torrent for season 1 so we bought the DVD box set and burned the 2nd season.
Kyle XY.

I watched season 2 before watching season 1 because season 2 was already in the comp & I got hooked! It's so super nice & Kyle is so funny! But trust me, season 1 was funnier! It's a must watch series la. Watch it.

They are hilarious together.

&& Matt Dallas is super charming when he smiles! It's like a baby boy-ish innocent smile.

Anyways.

I've been very unproductive lately. I feel damn useless not going to college while you guys are off following your busy schedules =(

Hollie & Choo - you guys never go college too and you all tak ajak me go out when you guys always go out! pffts!

First, I can't wait to get my driver's license. Second, I can't wait to get some homework to do! I'm super bored. But at least when I attend college, I'll be a well-rested student. I've dream of going to Yale. grr stupid Gilmore Girls re-runs! I'll meet a 'Logan' :P

I gotta go get a new handbag!

I'm super super lazy to log in to blogger and blog this days!

& Happy 18th Birthday
Sharon! =)